In-Game Server Rules North PvP / South PvE
Rules that apply to BOTH North and South.
- Any form of Griefing is not allowed.
- Destroying a whole base just because.
- Spamming voice chat with annoyances.
- Excessive profanity.
- Do not build within 100 blocks from a Prefab or City/Town.
- Don’t exploit bugs to gain extra items, experience, or to grief.
- No advertising.
All areas NORTH of Coordinates 0,0 are considered PvP Areas.
- Player killing allowed
- Looting player bases allowed
- PvPing as a team is allowed
- Breaking player doors and chests are allowed
All areas SOUTH of Coordinates 0,0 are considered PvE Areas.
- Player killing is NOT allowed
- Looting player bases NOT allowed
Discord Voice Server Rules Updated: July 5, 2017
Join us in Voice Communication through Discord!
Our discord information can be found in-game for player use while playing on Worlds End servers.
- Feel free to ask questions about the game using Discord!
- Open Mic is allowed but be mindful of your background noise.
- Use discord to communicate during game-play.
- Do not use Discord for advertisement of other servers.
- Refrain from excessive music spam, voice spam, or another annoyances.